In this article you will learn how to integrate your MTARGET account with Google Contact through Zapier. So, when you want to use Google Contact, all the response data that you get will be integrated so that it will go directly to your MTARGET account. This integration functions for data acquisition through Typeform using Zapier as a third party.
Before you begin, your data includes Email, Firstname, Label. Then you can follow the steps below to integrate your MTARGET account with Zapier to get data from Google Contact:
Setting Up Integration
Open your zapier account, then click ‘My Apps’ and search for mtarget.co on the search bar.
- Next, you will be asked to fill out the Token API. Open your MTARGET account, then enter the Integration menu. There will appear the Token API. Copy and paste it in the column on the Zapier page. Then click the ‘Yes, Continue’ button.
- To confirm whether the integration has been successful, you can click the ‘Test’ button. Then if the ‘Success’ notification appears, then the integration of your MTARGET account into Zapier has been successful.
- Return to the ‘My Apps’ page on Zapier. Search for ‘Google Contact’ in the search bar. You will be asked to login to your Google account. Then do a test to make sure your Google account has successfully logged in to Zapier.
- Enter the Zap menu, then click the ‘Create a Zap’ button.
- Set the title of your zap.
- Here you will determine the first trigger. In search apps, select ‘Google Contact’.
Then select your Google Contact account
Then try to test the data by adding a new contact in Google Contact, after filling out the new then click Test Triger )
- If the data appears as follows, it means that the test data has been successful, click continue
Define the Action
- Select apps
- Find and select targets
Then specify the action event
- Select Save Contact
If you choose save contact, then you add a new contact in google contact will automatically be saved to your MTARGET contact book
- Then select Target Account
- Then do Customize Contact )
- So specify which fields are the user’s email, which fields in your form which when filled will be stored as labels on the target contact, after completing, please continue
- Then the sample data will appear to be sent to the target contact, select test & continue
If you have finished filling all the stages, you can click Done Editing, or you can immediately turn on your zap
- After being turned on, everything will be synchronized, to check you can add a new contact on your google contact then check your contact book on Mtarget.co