In this article you will learn how to add the Podcast component to the Page. This component works for those of you who want to attach a podcast on your Page to be more interactive. Here are the steps:
- Enter the Page menu.
- Select the Page you want to use or create it first.
- After entering the Compose Page later, add the ‘Podcast’ component.
- In the right panel, you will be asked to fill in the embed code on the podcast. If you haven’t gotten the embed code, return to where you uploaded the Podcast. Generally the embed code will appear on the ‘Share’ button. After you find it, copy the embed code and paste it in the column in the right panel of Page.
- To bring it up, click the ‘Save’ button.
- You will install the embed code in this component, not the link.
We recommend that the podcast player display is maximized, by changing the width code to 100%. For example like this:
that is the embed code from Anchor on the MTARGET podcast. Now you will change the width to 100% so that the display is more leverage. Look for the width code then change it to the following:
From width = “400px” to width = 100%.