If you want to give a quick response, using Live Chat is one solution. Now our Page feature can be integrated with Crisp, a Live Chat tool.
In this article, you will learn how to integrate Page features with Crisp. Before starting, make sure you already have a Crisp account that will be integrated. If you already have it, follow these steps:
- Enter your Crisp account, then select Settings.
- Select the Website Settings menu.
- Your account will appear, then select Settings.
- Click the Setup Instructions menu.
- Website ID column will appear. Copy the code by clicking ‘Copy’.
When finished, now let’s move to your MTARGET account.
- Select the Page menu
- Create or select the Page you want to integrate first.
- After you enter the Compose Page, in the section on Page Settings, click Analytic.
- Click on the Crisp Chat section, then the button will change to custom.
- After that a column will appear, paste the code that you copied from the Crisp account.
- Then click Update Analytic. If you want to save
- After completion, publish Page.
Now you have successfully integrated Crisp with the Page that was created. Now your Page has Live Chat.
Note: If you want the Crisp code to be saved default on Page, you can set Global when you reach step number 6. So, you don’t have to bother copying the code again every time you create a page.