To make it easier for people to connect with you, try integrating Whatsapp with Page so that it is directly connected to the destination WhatsApp number. Follow these steps:
- Enter the Page you selected.
- After entering the Compose Page, on the right side there is a Page Setting, select the Analytic menu.
- Click Whatsapp Chat and the button will change to custom.
- Then a column will appear below which you will fill in the number that Whatsapp will use.
- Fill in the fields with the Whatsapp number you are using.
- To change the telephone number code, click the left gray column to match the country number code used.
- Then click Publish Page.
Now you have successfully integrated Whatsapp chat into the Page that you have created. Later the Whatsapp logo will appear on the Page that you have previously created. So, when someone clicks on the Whatsapp logo, it will go directly to the number you have filled in.