Email Automation Workflow
In Email Automation you will use trigger, action and response as framework. Here’s an explanation of each framework:
While creating automation, the first thing to do is choosing a trigger for your email automation.
Trigger is the thing that triggers or starts the sending of email for the first time in email automation.
There are 4 kinds of triggers in email automation MTARGET:
- Email: A series of emails that going to be sent to customers with certain contact labels.
- Form: A series of emails will be sent to customers who have previously filled the created form data.
- Period: A series of emails will be sent to customers with certain contact labels and will be delivered in the certain time.
- Label (soon)
After you select email trigger and compose the email, click Select Scenario to add the plan to your email automation.
You can add future actions after the trigger or response conditions has been fulfilled.
MTARGET provides 4 actions:
- Send Email : Give an action in the form of sending an email to the customers.
- Change Label (Soon)
- Connect (Soon)
- Finish : Take action in form of finish in case the workflow has been completed.
After selecting Send action, you can set the sending time of the email. There are 2 options of time sending:
- Immediately : send email immediately based on previous email response.
- Specific Time : set the time of email sending based on certain date and time.
- Delay : set the time of email sending based on time different with previous email.
Then, click Create.
MTARGET provides some kind of responses according to your needs.
- Delivered : if the previous email has successfully sent to customer, then the next email will automatically send.
- Opened : if previous email has opened by the customer
On Opened, there are also some additive rules that you able to select more than just one selection:
- Location : based on country and city of the customer
- Device : based on the device that used by the customer (computer, handphone or tablet)
- Operating system : based on operating system that used by the customer
- Browser : based on browser that used by the customer
- Open only : if sent email is just opened by customer.
- Not Open : if the previous email has not opened by customer.
- Click at Link : if the customer clicks the link that refers to previous email. There are 2 types of responses, Click at Link and Click at Any Link.
- Unsubscribe : if customer unsubscribed on previous email.