How to Group Campaign Email Marketing
Here you will learn about how to categorize or group your email marketing campaigns using the ‘Campaign Category’. So here you will add a category to the Campaign Email. There are 3 ways to categorize your Email campaigns. Here are some of the steps
First time option This is the first time you are composing an email, and want to categorize the email.
- Enter the Email Marketing menu.
- Select the email you want to use.
- On the layout, there will be a section for ‘Campaign Categories’. Fill in this section with the categories you want.
Here you have successfully added a category to the email campaign.
The second option is for those of you who want to categorize the email sent.
- From the Email Marketing menu, select the Campaign that you want to categorize by use a checklist.
- Click the “Add Category” button.
- Here you can select an existing category, or create a new category.
- Click “Save”.
The third option is you can change the categories in the Campaign, such as adding or removing category labels.
- In the Email Marketing list menu, click the “More” button then select “Category”.
- Here will appear all category labels, here you can add categories or remove existing categories.
Manage categories in Campaign Email
You can access the “Campaign Category” menu to see all existing category labels as shown below
You can see how many campaigns are in the category and on what date the category was created. If you click on the number of campaigns, you will be taken to the email list page in Email Marketing that matches the category.
In the Campaign Category menu, you can also change the name of the category by clicking the “More” icon then selecting “Edit”.