In this article, you will learn how to embed Forms on the website you want to use, using the MTARGET Form and Landing Page features.
- Enter the Form menu.
- Click the ‘Create Form’ button.
- When creating a new Form, fill in the Form name, save it as what label, and when in the Form type, select Embed Form. When finished, click ‘Create’.
- You will enter the Template menu. Select the template you want to use, then click ‘Select’.
- You arrive at the Compose Form. Set and select the form you want.
- When finished, click ‘Preview and Publish’.
- You will then directly to the Page menu and immediately choose what template you want to use on the Page to be created. Click ‘Select’ to use the template.
- You have entered the Page Compose menu. Add a Form component to add the Form that you created earlier.
- Click ‘Select Form’ to select the form that was created then click ‘Select’.
- Make what you want. When finished, click Preview and Publish then click ‘Publish’
- A pop-up will appear showing the code that needs to be copied to your own site to install the form that was created. Follow the instructions in the pop-up to embed the Form on your site.