How to Install Forms on Your Website with HTML Code
In this article, you will learn how to install Forms directly on your website using HTML code. You can follow the steps below:
- Enter the ‘Form API’ menu.
- Determine the form that you want to attach to the website. Then, click the ‘More’ button and select ‘Embed Code’.
- Click the ‘HTML’ tab. Here an HTML code will appear which you can immediately paste on your website.
- Now back to your website. Choose a setting that allows you to enter and change the HTML code on your website. Generally these settings will be named ‘HTML Editor’, and the like which contain the name ‘HTML’.
- After you find it, now you can choose the place where the Form you want to display.
- ‘Copy’ the HTML code that you got from MTARGET, to your website.
- Save the configuration. Open your website to check whether the Form has appeared in the right place.
If you use HTML code, Form will appear with unstyle version. If you want to display the Form with a more customable version, you can use the API code.