How to Install Popups on your Website
In this article you will learn how to integrate the MTARGET Form feature with your own site, by installing pop-ups on your site.
Follow these steps:
- Enter the Form menu. Then click the ‘Create Form’ button.
- Fill in the Form name and label, then select the form type ‘Popup Form’.
- After that you will be taken to the template menu. Select the Form template that you want to use.
- In Compose Form, create a Form by creating whatever columns you need. Then click ‘Preview & Publish’. Then ‘Publish Form’.
- You will immediately be taken to the Page Template menu.
- After selecting the template on Page, you will enter Page Compose.
- Create the Popup page that you want in the Compose Page with existing components.
- Add the Form component. Then click ‘Select Form’ and the Form is already installed on the Page that you will create the Popup.
- When finished creating, click ‘Preview & Publish’. Then select ‘Publish Page’.
- Then a Popup will appear showing the * code * you need to install the Popup on your site. Follow the instructions in the Popup window, then when done, click ‘Finish’ to exit the Page menu.