Obtaining Subscriber Email Data
Before sending an email, of course you need the recipient’s email contact. There are many ways to get subscriber email data. But this time we will explain how to use our features to get an email contact list, here’s the steps:
You simply use the Form and Page features.
This is the easiest method that is often done by many people to get an email contact list and is quite easy to make, all you need to do is:
You need a form so the subscriber can fill in the information data you requested before they start subscribing to you.
- Enter the Form menu, then click the “Create Form” button on the top right.
- Select the template you want to use.
- In the Compose Form, you can start creating the desired form. Suppose the subscriber name column, email, cellphone number or even the name of the company and others.
- After finish, then click “Preview and Publish”, then click “Publish Form”. The form has been completed. This form will later be paired on the Page that you will create.
2. Page After completing the Form, the next step is to make Page. The form that you have made before, will be paired on Page. That way, you can get a subscriber contact list from there.
- Enter the Page menu, then click the “Create Page” button on the top right.
- Select the template you want to use
- In Compose Page, you can start to create the page you want to get the subscriber so they are interested. In order for Page to look more attractive, you can use existing components, such as using images, videos, catalogs and more.
- If you have finished creating a Page, then the next step is to back up the Form that was created previously.
- On the Components, select Form. Click the “Select Form” column.
- A list of forms that you have created will appear. Search for the Form that will be used then click “select”.
- After completion, click “Preview and Publish”, then click “Publish Page”.
The page has been completed. The next step is to share the Page link so that it can be accessed by your prospective subscribers. Good luck!