How to Send Push Notifications via Push Campaign
Here you will learn how to send push notifications via push campaigns. Here are the steps:
- Enter the “Push Campaign” menu, then click the “Create Campaign” button.
- Here you will fill in some information for the push campaign:
- Campaign Name: Fill in the title of the campaign you want.
- Recipient: Here all visitors who are recorded as having allowed opt-in on your website, will receive all push notifications.
- Send time: Set the time if you want to send scheduled.
- Expired time: Set the push notification expiration time. When you set this time, every visitor who doesn’t open the device at the specified time will not get a push notification. If a visitor opens the device before the expiration time, they will get a push notification. (If you don’t set the expiration time at all, it will automatically expire 4 weeks from the date of campaign delivery).
If it is filled in, click the “Design Content” button.
- Here are some parts that you need to fill in:
- Title: The title of the push notification.
- Message: Fill in the message you want to send in the push notification.
- Targeted Link: The link that you want to send for visitors to visit the link.
Note: If you want to change the icon on the push notification, you can change it via the push campaign dashboard, then select the “Settings” button.
- If you have confirmed the content correctly, click the “Send Now” button.
At this point, the push notification has been successfully sent and will be sent to all of your visitors.