How to Set a Subscriber Response
Now you can set the default content in the subscriber response when the user finishes filling out the form with Opt-in or when the user is doing an Unsubscribe.
Here are the steps:
- Enter the ‘Settings’ menu, then select ‘Subscriber Settings’.
- There will appear 4 responses that you can set, such as:
- Email Opt-in Confirmation: Email sent when the user has filled out the Opt-in Form.
- Unsubscribe Success Email: Email sent when the user has successfully unsubscribed.
- Page Opt-in Success: Page that appears when the user has clicked the validation button from Email Opt-in.
- Page Unsubscribe Success: Page that appears when the user has successfully unsubscribed.
- From these four responses, you ONLY can change the text content only. Click the ‘Preview’ button on one of these responses.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button.
- You can see the column for each content that you can change.
- When you have finished changing it, click the ‘Save’ button.
Please note: You can only change the text content only, not the image content. To access the Subscriber Settings menu, you can also access it through the Contact Book