How to Send Messages with WhatsApp
Here you will learn how to send messages via WhatsApp. It is important to know, all messages that will later be sent via WhatsApp, need to create a Message Template first. Without creating a Message Template, you cannot send WhatsApp messages to your contacts. If you have created a message in the Message Template, you can start sending messages. Here are the steps:
- Enter the WhatsApp menu, select “Message”.
- Click “Create Message”.
- Here you will fill in some information:
- WhatsApp name: Fill in the campaign title.
- Sender: Select the number you want to use as sender.
- Recipient: Select the contact label you want to send.
- Next, you will choose a pre-validated Message Template. If you later want to change the message template, click the “Configuration” section and select “Update Template”.
- The final step, you will be taken to Preview Message to make sure the message you want to send is correct. If you want to send scheduled, click the “Scheduled” button. If you want to send right away, you can immediately click “Publish”.
- At this step, your message should have been sent.