How to get a tax invoice automatically
In this article, you will learn how to automatically get a tax invoice after making a payment.
The first step you need to take is to set up information regarding the Tax Registration Number (NPWP) in your MTARGET dashboard. Follow the instructions below:
- Log in to MTARGET account.
- Click on the “User Menu” in the top right corner and select “Billing,” or click “Settings” in the sidebar and choose “Billing.”
- Click the “Billing Setting” button, and then select the “Documents” menu.
- In this section, you will see the “Invoice Information & Tax Information” that you need to fill out.
- Check the “Require tax invoice” checkbox to automatically generate a tax invoice after payment. Click the “Update” button to finish your setup.
- There will be a confirmation asking if you want to request a tax invoice, click “Yes.”
- Your tax invoice will appear in the Tax Invoice section below.