How to buy a domain through MTARGET
In this article you will learn about how to buy a domain through MTARGET. Here you will create your own domain name, as long as no one uses the domain name. For domain payments, only valid for yearly payments.
Following are the steps to buy a domain through MTARGET:
- Enter the Landing Page menu and select Manage Domain.
- Click the ‘Buy Domain’ button.
- You will be taken to the Payment page. Here there are two types of payment that can be done, namely through ‘Buy’ and ‘Transfer’.
- Buy: You don’t have a domain at all and want to buy it through MTARGET.
- Transfer: You already have a domain, but want to move to MTARGET.
So, if you don’t have a domain at all then select the ‘Buy’ button.
- Then fill in the ‘search domain’ column with the domain name you want. Click ‘Next’ when done.
- The next step you will fill out your data. Make sure you have filled out your data correctly. Here you can also change the active period of your domain. When finished, click the ‘Next’ button.
- On this page you will choose a payment method. Then complete the payment according to the method you chose.
Here you have succeeded in buying a domain through MTARGET. The domain will automatically be added to the domain list in ‘Manage Domain’.