In this article, you will learn how to downgrade your MTARGET subscription package.
Downgrading Your Subscription Package
- Log in to your MTARGET account.
- Access the User Menu in the top right corner and select Billing. Alternatively, you can click on Settings in the sidebar and choose Billing from there.
- You will be able to view your current subscription package.
- Click the Update My Package button, which will direct you to the Update My Package page.
- On this page, you will find information about your current subscription.
- Choose the package that suits your needs and select any additional features you require, as well as adjusting your estimated number of emails to be sent.
- Information about the differences in quotas between the new and previous subscription packages will be displayed. Additionally, any changes that might impact your ongoing campaigns will be shown.
- Click the Continue button to configure your tax preferences, choose a payment plan and method, and generate your invoice.
- After completing the payment, finalize the process by clicking Confirm Payment. Don’t forget to upload your proof of payment.