How to Upload File
Before adding files, you must enter the “Add Files” menu. Please note that the file formats that can be uploaded into the File Manager are .jpeg, .png, .gif, .doc, .ppt, .xls, and .pdf with a maximum file size is 20mb.
Before adding file, you have to enter Add Files menu.
There are 3 options you able to choose to access Add Files menu:
- From Dashboard, click Create button. Then select Add Files.
- From File Manager, go to the File Manager menu (you are able to find it through the dashboard menu or left-side bar). Then click Add Files button.
- From File Manager Dropdown, go to File Manager menu (you are able to find it on dashboard menu or left-side bar). Then click drop down button and select Add Files.
After you successfully enter Add Files menu, please drag the file that you are going to upload. Add label on the file, click Add Files to upload and save the file.
After entering the Add Files menu, you can select the file you selected to be uploaded simultaneously. Label the file, click Add File to upload and save the file.
You are able to see the preview of the uploaded file.
- Click edit icon to edit file name and label.
- Click delete icon to delete file.
- Click URL icon to copy file url.