How to install Forms on WordPress with Elementor
Here you will learn about how to integrate the Forms that you created in your MTARGET account, into the Elementor plugins in Wordpress. In Elementor itself, you need to upgrade to Elementor Pro to be able to use Form components. Meanwhile, if you have used MTARGET, it will certainly be far more effective because you have already gotten the Form feature, plus you can integrate it with email automation for example.
Before entering step by step, make sure you have installed the Elementor plugin on your WordPress. If so, follow these steps:
- Prepare the Form you want to install first in the Elementor. Later you will need HTML Code from the Form.
- Now move to your Wordpress account. Click ‘Pages’, then select the page you want to use or create a new one.
- After entering ‘Wordpress Editor’, click the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- After that you will enter the ‘Elementor Editor’.
- Here you will find the ‘HTML’ Widget. When you find it, click and drag the widget to the area where you want to attach the Form.
- In the panel on the left, an area will appear for you to enter the html code.
- Now back to your MTARGET account. Find the form you want to use, then click the ‘More’ button, and select ‘Embed Code’. Then select the ‘HTML’ tab, and click the ‘Copy’ button.
Return to ‘Elementor Editor’, paste the code that you have copied into the panel on the left. It will look like this:
- Click the ‘Update’ button. Then the Form view will appear.
Here you have successfully integrated the Form that you created from MTARGET, into the Elementor. Later, all the data that is filled in from the Form that you installed in the Element will appear in the Form report in your MTARGET account.