How to Add MTARGET Page to Google Search Engine
Here you will learn how to add MTARGET Pages to Google Console so that they can be indexed in Google Search. After that, every Page you create can be show in Google searches. You can then follow these steps:
- Go to Google Console. Then click ‘Start Now’.
- There are 2 options, prefix and domain. Use URL Prefix. But in MTARGET Page, there are 2 domain. You can use your main MTARGET Page domain (such as
example.mailtrgt.com), or use a domain on a specific Page (such as
example.mailtrgt.com/example-page). Choose one and fill in the prefix column.
- Then a pop-up will appear to select a verification method. At this moment, leave the browser tab on your google console open, now switch to your MTARGET account.
- Go to the Page menu, then click “Create Page”.
- At the bottom, click the “Show more field” option. A column will appear to fill in the code from the Google Console. Now switch your browser tab to Google Console again.
- Select “HTML Tag” as the verification method. In the “HTML Tag” code, you don’t need the entire code. You only need to take the code in the content section which starts with two quotation marks. Like the following example
As shown in the picture, you will only take the code that is highlighted in the image. Copy the code.
- Back to the Configuration Page MTARGET, paste the code in the “Google Search Console Code” column. Then click “Create Page”.
- In Page Compose, click the “Settings” button on the top right.
- Click “Meta SEO” then go to “Google Console Code” section. If in this section the code does not appear, then you need to copy the code content as in step 6.
- If you have successfully added it, click “Publish Page”.
- Now switch the browser tab to Google Console. Click “Verify” under “HTML Tag”.
If a successful notification appears, your MTARGET Page has been successfully added to the Google search engine.