Telegram Chat Integration with Pages on MTARGET
Here you will learn about how to integrate Telegram chat with Pages on MTARGET. Make sure before starting this step, you already have a Telegram Chat account. Here are the steps:
- Create the Page you want first in the Page menu.
- Now open your Telegram Chat. Click the ‘More’ button, then click ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Edit Info’.
- Copy your username. This username will be used by you to connect the MTARGET Page to your Telegram account.
- Now go to the ‘Integration’ menu.
- Select ‘Telegram Chat’, then click ‘View Details’.
- Paste the Telegram username into the installation steps. Then click the ‘Update’ button.
- Now go back to the ‘Page’ menu that you want to integrate.
- Select Page.
- Then click the ‘Settings’ button on the top right.
- Activate the ‘Telegram Chat’ switch.
- If you want to provide a template message when a visitor clicks on the Telegram icon, you can fill it in the ‘Greeting Text’ column.
- If so, click ‘Publish’.
Here you have successfully integrated the MTARGET Page into your Telegram account. Later, every visitor who clicks the Telegram icon will be directed to your Telegram.