How to Save Lead's Contacts from Zendesk Sell to MTARGET Contact Book
Here you will learn about how to save contact data from Zendesk Sell to MTARGET Contact Book. So, later on every new contact that you store in the [Zendesk Sell] account (https://www.zendesk.com/sell/), will also automatically be inputted to the MTARGET Contact Book. This integration requires Zapier as a third party, so make sure you already have an [Zapier]https://zapier.com/) account.
Before starting to make integration, make sure that in your Zendesk Sell account you already have contact data, because this contact data will later be used as a contact test to ensure integration can run smoothly.
To add a contact, follow these steps:
Click ‘Contacts’> Click ‘Add’ button> Select ‘Lead’.
If you already have it, follow the next steps:
Setting Up Integration
Open your zapier account, then click ‘My Apps’ and search for mtarget.co on the search bar.
- Next, you will be asked to fill out the Token API. Open your MTARGET account, then enter the Integration menu and select ** Zapier **. There will appear the Token API. Copy and paste it in the column on the Zapier page. Then click the ‘Yes, Continue’ button.
- To confirm whether the integration has been successful, you can click the ‘Test’ button. Then if the ‘Success’ notification appears, then the integration of your MTARGET account into Zapier has been successful.
- Go to the ‘My Apps’ page on Zapier. Look for ‘Zendesk Sell’ in the search bar. You will be asked to login to your Zendesk account.
If he steps you have successfully added Zendesk to your Zapier account.
Set the Trigger
Now it’s time you will integrate Zendesk Sell into your MTARGET account. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Enter the Zap menu, then click the ‘Create zap’ button.
- Set the title of your zap.
- Then in the search bar, select ‘Zendesk Sell’. Then in ‘Choose Trigger Event’, select ‘New Subscriber’.
- Select your Zendesk Sell account.
- In the ‘Find Data’ stage, Zapier will try to read one of the contact data that is already in your Zendesk Sell account. Make sure you already have a contact in your Zendesk Sell account then click ‘Continue’.
Define the Action
- Next, type MTARGET in the search bar. Then click.
- Under ‘Choose Action Event’, select ‘Save Contact’.
- After that you will do ‘Customize Contact’. Here you will determine the columns that correspond to the required fields such as Email, Firstname and Label as shown below
Note: Fill in the Label field with the Label name you want registered in the Contact Book.
Then the sample data will appear to be sent to the contact in the MTARGET Contact Book account. Click ‘Test & Continue’.
When finished, you can check all the integration flows that you have made. Make sure it’s appropriate. If it feels right, click ‘Done Editing’. Then ‘Turn on Zap’ to enable integration.
After integration, all subscriber data entered from your Zendesk Sell account will automatically enter the MTARGET Contact Book.