Overview File Manager
The File Manager is useful for managing all kinds of files that you have uploaded to your MTARGET account. In the File Manager section you can upload more than one file simultaneously. In this section, it will explain all the navigation in the File Manager feature.
There are two areas in the MTARGET File Manager page, they are:
- Navigation and Action (upper area)
- Area List File (main area)
Navigation and Action
On navigation and action area has some sub-areas, they are:
- Page Title This page shows the title of your current page, according to the page that you visit at current time.
- Breadcrumbs You are able to use breadcrumbs navigation to go to previous page.
- List View You are able to see files in File Manager with list view.
- Thumbnail View You are able to see files in File Manager with list view.
- Search You are able to search for your contact by the label or contact name.
- File Manager Action Menu On this menu, there is add files button with dropdown button. Add files button used for importing files. You are able to import more than one files at once.
Dropdown Menu Action File Manager
On drop down button there are 3 menu options, they are:
- Add Files : import file to MTARGET. You are able to import more than one file at once.
- Manage Label : user are able to add and edit label.
List Area File Manager
There are 2 kinds of views in File Manager, they are Thumbnail and List View. With using thumbnail view, you easily check the preview of the file without open the file first. On list view, you are able to use it for managing your file, such as deleting one or more file simultaneously.
Please make sure that you add label for each file that you upload into the File Manager to make your managing file getting easier.