How to Display Company Profile Picture in Email Recipient's Inbox
In this article, you will learn how to display a profile picture when sending email marketing to make it look more professional. In this example we use Gmail, but this method can also be done for other email servers such as in Ymail or Outlook. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Google Account register page. When creating an account, select “For myself”.
- After that you will be asked to fill in your personal data.
In the email address section, you will be asked to fill in the email address you want to use. The problem is that it still has “@gmail.com” behind it. Click ‘Use my current email address instead’ to use your own email address.
- After that, follow the instructions for validation and data entry to completion.
If you have successfully created a gmail account with your own email domain, it’s time to change your profile picture. Click the camera button to change the profile picture
- After that complete the upload process.
- Next, you can try to send an email from Email Marketing MTARGET, and your sender profile photo will appear in your gmail inbox.