Adding Videos on Page
How to Activate Payment on Page
WhatsApp Chat integration on Page
Crisp Chat Integration on Page
How to unpublish a page
Page integration with Disqus
Page integration on Wix
Page integration in Squarespace
Page integration in Joomla
Page integration on Instapage
Page integration in Ghost
Page integration on Blogger
Share a Page
Manage Default Page
Create and Publish a Page
Component on Page
Adding a Custom Domain
In this article, you will learn about how to user Custom Domain on Page. Here you will learn about how to add CNAME and TXT to use a Custom Domain. In this example, we use Cloudflare as DNS Management. Here’s how to connect MTARGET with your Domain:
- Enter the Page menu then select the ‘Analytic & Domain’ button.
After that, you will enter the Page configuration page. Here you will prepare the Custom Domain configuration.
- Next, move to the site where you registered the domain.
- Open your Domain settings (manage domain), then add CNAME to record type.
- At CNAME, fill in the name with the subdomain you want. Then in the Target section, fill in with mailtrgt.com.
After adding CNAME, now is the time to add your domain to MTARGET. Back to Page configuration.
- In the Domain column, enter your domain.
- Click Connect Domain.
- In the TXT column a record will appear that needs to be added to your domain server. Copy the TXT Record that appears into your domain settings.
- Add TXT in your domain settings. Fill in the name with the same name that you entered in the CNAME, then in Content, paste the TXT Record that you copied from the MTARGET app.
- Back to the Page configuration in the MTARGET app, click the ‘Test Domain’ button.
After that, let the system connect your domain. The longest process takes approximately 24 hours. If your domain has been validated, a green checklist logo will appear that indicates your domain is ready to be used to create a Page in the MTARGET app.
Change the A Record setting to CNAME Record
If you have previously set A Record, here is the way you can change it to CNAME Record.
- Enter the site where you registered the domain.
- Note the domain name that was previously registered. Then Delete A Record.
- Add a new Record with the domain name that was previously deleted.
In the Record Type change type to CNAME, and enter mailtrgt.com in the section Value / Target.
- Save changes.
- Try checking the domain to see whether the settings have been successful. If the domain cannot be accessed, please wait up to 24 hours.
- If you want to change the Custom Domain, you only need to change it directly with the new domain. Then do it with the same steps mentioned above.
- If you want to go back to using the default MTARGET domain, click the ‘Delete’ button.