How to Create a Section Page
In this article, you will learn about how to create a Section on a Page. This section will make it easier for you to create content that will be directly pasted on the Page that you want to create, so you don’t need to bother anymore when creating the same content every time you create the Page you want.
Here’s how to create a Template Section on the Page:
- On the Page Menu, select ‘Create Page’.
- In ‘Page Compose’, here you will start creating a Template Section. Make it as attractive as possible with existing components.
- When finished, click ‘Save Section’ in the right panel.
- Then in the right panel will appear ‘Save Section’. Here you can save your new Template Section, or replace the existing section with a new one.
If you want to save a new Section Template, then you need to provide ‘Section Name’ and ‘Section Category’ which includes Text, Testimonials, Subscribe Forms, Headers. Fill in the categories according to what you need.
If you want to replace the existing Section, then select ‘Replace Section’ then select the existing Section to replace it with a new one.
- Click ‘Save’ to save it.
- You have successfully created a Template Section for your Page.
Now to see your entire Template Section, open the Landing Page dropdown, then select the Page Section as shown below.
Here you can see all the Seciton Templates that you have created. You can also edit the name and Section category that has been created, or delete it.