Captcha can help you prevent your form to be infiltrated by Spam. You are able to activate captcha defaultly on Captcha sub-configuration.
Select Yes to activate Captcha.
Activate with Custom Domain Page
If you are using custom domain feature on Page, you need to add the code site and secret key at first to use it. Please follow the following instructions to get code:
- Enter https://www.google.com/recaptcha/.
- Click Get reCAPTCHA to get into the admin dashboard. If you have not login with your google account, please login first.
- On label, fill the field with your desired label name.
- For the type of reCAPTCHA, select reCAPTCHA V2.
- On Domains, fill the filed with the domain that you have connect to the MTARGET custom domain. This domain is should be suitable, if it isn’t, then the reCAPTCHA will not working properly.
- Click Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service.
- Click Register.
Then, you will automatically directed to Dashboard page. There, you will see the site code & secret key. Copy the code to the Captcha setting form. Click save.
Therefore, the Captcha on your page will be active.